The blog for the webcomic Carnivores, hosted at Blogger.com

Saturday, August 01, 2015

New Arc....and CG's down

Hey! I'm back!

I'm pretty sure you missed me the past 3 months; the comics were drawn well ahead of time, so i had 3 months off!

I return to discover ComicGenesis is down. StrRedWolf is on it and as he quotes via his Twitter, "If worse comes to worse, I'll clean-install this mess."

At least FTP worked long enough to get another comic up.

I drew two comics to announce what the next arc is. Yea, the Pre-Arcs are back...After these comics, I'll start a new schedule of drawing a little every week since I now have a new schedule of streaming at 5:30pm Monday throught Friday at www.twitch.tv/WolfDenGaming. Maye it will work out, maybe it won't. Who knows? But I need to get back into drawing new comics every week.

Welp, time for me to get back into the swing of things.... TTYL!
~AWC

No comments:

Blog Archive