The blog for the webcomic Carnivores, hosted at Blogger.com

Saturday, April 04, 2015

#522, end of Arc 22 - "Thanks From Fallon"

http://carnivores.comicgenesis.com/d/20150404.html

The gang is shocked as Corso reveals where the letter came from.

Well, this is it. The final comic of this story arc. I believe its the longest, as well, topping out at 66 comics. From 1/4/2014, to 4/4/2015, it surpasses arcs like "Otherselves" (arc 17, 60 comics), "The Run" (Arc 9, 54 comics), and "He Who Cannot Stay Dead For Long" (arc 20, 52 comics).

Here is the button reveal for arc 23, "From Goat To Coyote".
As you can see, I'm hinting at a logo change. :)
It will be a 16 comic arc. How do i know this? Because it's already drawn. Started drawing them in November 2014, and finished them on the 30th of March.
Did a mass upload of the comics, so they should update on time.
I'll be doing some scheduling of Blogger posts as well. I'm gonna try and take a rest and not worry too much about Carnivores for a good SIXTEEN WEEKS, though I will have to update the button and the archive on the page. I'm gonna need some more ideas as well.

I'll still be doing my gaming streams at www.twitch.tv/WolfDenGaming , and I'll still have a presence online, but I'm not doing anything Carnivores related for a while.

Take care and see you in a few months
~Austin Wolfclaw, Author

No comments:

Blog Archive