The blog for the webcomic Carnivores, hosted at Blogger.com

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Carnivores #202 - "Yes, We Went There"

"We Went There" as in I went and made fun of the I-35W Bridge Collapse.
A lot of folks probably know this already, but the reason why I chose the bus, was because it was the only bus on the bridge amidst the plethora of cars when the bridge collapsed. Everyone on board that bus was OK.

How well did I draw the bridge? ;)

I wonder how Minneapolans are getting around this mess... It's kinda like "Dodge The Lodge", but only in Minnesota...

Enjoy the comic....For some strange reason, my drawing hand was shaking, like i was freezing (but i wasn't) or nervous about something, i dont know. I didn't think I'd get the comic done and looking OK to my standards.....

Anyway, enough rambling. I'm gonna go and do stuff.....question is, what to do?

~AWC

No comments:

Blog Archive